Friday, August 12, 2016

    We live somewhere in the middle of the woods in Alaska, we had been living here for a couple of months and we love it so far. We have all we need to be happy in life. This little cabin is where my husband Miguel spent most of his Childhood pretty amazing right? Then when his parents built a new house across the yard this little cabin was very lonely with some kind of use but now is our home and let me tell you that is very welcoming, cozy, charming, and colorful. I can't wait to show you more!
     This is our view yap! there is not a busy street,  either neighbors... A very different lifestyle as  how I grew up, but I love it, and with  time I learned that different is always good. By the way I love summer in Alaska it is by far one of the prettiest places I had ever seen. (I had never spent a winter yet, and I am not scared lol)


This is by far my favorite part of the cabin I fell in love with this wooden stove as soon as I saw it, it gives so much character to the cabin!! it keeps the house toasty warm, like you are in a dry sauna. I can't wait to use it during the cold winter it will be a gem. I just use some olive oil to keep it bright and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment